Image manipulation week 02 assignment
The original picture after cropped.
- Downloaded the original pictures form the www.flickr.com
website and opened them in the Adobe Photoshop CS2 software.
- Used the Selection tool to select the needed area of the 2nd
(the small picture of the guitarist)and then used the Inverse command from the
Selection menu to inverse the selection and then used the delete key of the
keyboard to delete the inverted selection.
To get to the inverse selection menu command:
Select > Inverse
Or the key board command: Shift+Ctrl+I
- Now you should have the desired selection remained.
- Then to adjust the colors of the cropped image, I used the
tool called Color Balance. From here you can adjust colors at various states.
To get to the Color Balance menu window:
Image > Adjustments> Color Balance
Or the key board command: Ctrl + B
- To add text to the image, I used the text tool in Adobe
Photoshop. To get the text tool you should click on the T letter on your
toolbar, or you can use the key board command just press 'T ' on your key board.
|The link for the The original image
||To get to the Final image after editing completely